Helldivers 2

Man of Honour
Keep forgetting the stim has a regenerative health process as well as an instant application - can be quite useful sometimes to take advantage of.

Also as per someone's comment:

mrniceguy1990xp said:
what i would like even more if stims would simply work the second you hear the stim sound... so many times i stim, didnt take, stim again, didnt take, and then i die to hunters... annoys me everytime

While I understand the reasoning behind implementing them as they have and something quite a few games do, or change to like The Division :(, it is quite frustrating with the realities of networked games where it adds an aspect of unreliability.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got booted out with my mates, and now we can't even launch the game, anyone else having issues?
Yes, but I think it is Steam rather than Helldivers. Was playing with mates, we all got kicked out, but lost Steam connectivity at the same time too.
Was just about to try and complete my first Suicide mission too, not that we managed to find any of the ultra rare samples...

Soldato
Aye, got booted earlier after carrying a bunch of random spanners through a challenging level mission (yea yea I’m only on challenging, laugh it up :p) and steam was in offline mode. Raging.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Speaking of spanners.. I was with one mate and two randoms earlier and they were high enough level, we did the planet task thing where you do the map consisting of three missions. After one of the muppets gents didn't have a great mission - he had 3 accidentals to our 0. Then the following one - late into the game - I mow down a ton of advancing bugs chewing him as he begins to reload, he precedes at the cusp of extracting with zero reinforcements left (suicidal difficulty) as were hemmed in defending the pickup spot to melee me by mistake!

Emote apologies sometimes don't excuse being a tool. :cry:

Associate
Game is unplayable for me now, 9 times out of 10 the game crashes 10 seconds before extraction so all that time is lost for no reward. also since turning on rtx hdr i have dof randomly blurring the outside of my screen sometimes 50% or more of my view is blurred, i have dof turned off in the nvidea overlay and ingame.
The first few weeks the game ran great with no problems but every patch has been worse and worse for me. I think im done until its fixed.

Associate
I think you still get a reward in terms of medals and super credits if you find them before the crash. I got disconnect earlier as well, just going wait few days for them to patch it.

Soldato
Game is unplayable for me now, 9 times out of 10 the game crashes 10 seconds before extraction so all that time is lost for no reward. also since turning on rtx hdr i have dof randomly blurring the outside of my screen sometimes 50% or more of my view is blurred, i have dof turned off in the nvidea overlay and ingame.
The first few weeks the game ran great with no problems but every patch has been worse and worse for me. I think im done until its fixed.
I was crashing constantly at extract but had some stable games last night.

"Cause of the freezes identified. A patch should be ready to deploy early next week. In the meantime, we advise against using the Arc Thrower, Arc Shotgun, and Tesla Tower as those appear to be linked to the issue"​

Soldato
Can't play a single game today without it crashing - though most games people were using arc weapons :(
I had a 3 games last night and when starting the 4th 1 it crashed to desktop.

Mate I was playing with also did the same thing. not so bad as it was at the start and only just spawned

Soldato
Seems like they are working on a patch to resolve the crashing issues and should be out early next week.

They are saying to avoid the following weapons

Arc Shotgun
Arc Thrower
Tesla Tower

As the crashing seems to be linked to these

03SRyzp.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Not liking the roving fire weather effects, fire tornadoes?

Have had multiple games now where they have served as very effective means of denying access to critical control panels for minutes on end causing issues with completing objectives within thr time limit.

Also having quite a few crashes now which is rather frustrating 20 to 30 minutes into a game when you're on your way to extract with lots of samples and all primary/ secondary objectives complete!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom