MiniFusion - *Sponsored* by Xtia and Bitspower

Soldato
this is why I'm not a fan of all-white builds, it's impossible to actually match up the whites. But the main thing is the chamber and the case match, and it looks great.

Personally I'd be inclined to stealth the radiator and fans by going back to black, the two different whites are jarring to me :(

Soldato
OP
Wow, that’s so clean. Looking forward to the final result

Soon! Shouldn't be long now till i finish this.

this is why I'm not a fan of all-white builds, it's impossible to actually match up the whites. But the main thing is the chamber and the case match, and it looks great.

Personally I'd be inclined to stealth the radiator and fans by going back to black, the two different whites are jarring to me :(

Same.. im almost tempted to give the radiator to the powdercoater to get it redone. The finish on the rad isn't great if im being honest. It's already chipped where i've put the screws in.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Cut the template for the mounting bracket tonight for the front mini distro made out of flow meters. Still need to take the meters apart to take some of the impellers out.

The Vision is coming to life, making some serious progress this week.

Soldato
Cut the template for the mounting bracket tonight for the front mini distro made out of flow meters. Still need to take the meters apart to take some of the impellers out.

The Vision is coming to life, making some serious progress this week.

Don't you ever sleep lol
I will need to look at those pics
On a bigger screen later
Hard to appreciate on phone screen

Soldato
OP
Don't you ever sleep lol
I will need to look at those pics
On a bigger screen later
Hard to appreciate on phone screen

If i'm working on a project and i've set myself a target, i try and hit that target before the day ends and by day end i mean before i go to sleep :cry:.

This took awhile longer than i anticipated purely because i measured incorrectly the first time and bodged it. Made a new template and got it bang on the second time.

Soldato
Looks amazing and attention to detail is great. But I do agree the RAD & Fans in black against the white case would be 100% more perfect ha. Nice work though and can't wait to see the fluid through that to really pop!

Soldato
OP
Looks amazing and attention to detail is great. But I do agree the RAD & Fans in black against the white case would be 100% more perfect ha. Nice work though and can't wait to see the fluid through that to really pop!

Yeah indeed, im thinking the same and i'm in 2 minds in whether to get the paint redone on the radiator since the finish isn't great.

Soldato
OP
Chrome might be a good call
Depends how well the
White tubing matches the rest
Not easy to get it all same shade of white
Or even same texture white
The fittings look smooth white unlike some
Other parts

The white matches the fittings and the radiator, not the case though.

Really tempted to go chrome for this to break up the white abit.

Soldato
OP
Started the tubing runs this evening, decided to try out the Chrome tubing route to make a decision. I quite like it but still undecided whether i will stick with this route.

I'm also slightly concerned about the white tubing since it's painted on the inside as well, it might flake over timie. Something i need to address with Bitspower, painting the inside of anything is a bad idea if there is coolant running.

Soldato
Is that a dried in drip of coolant
On the top of fitting coming out the rad?
Only noticed as was admiring how pure a white
Whoever painted the rad achieved

Never occurred to me the tubing would be
Painted for some reason
I just assumed the plastic was white
Yeah paint on the inside could be an issue
Could even be an issue on outside if it scratches easily
Maybe the paints sealed/lacquered?

Back
Top Bottom