Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
not bad for £105 all in! :)

yZMuXrA.jpg

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Wait, is this a today I learned kind of situation ? That works? If so, I always thought those in my Grandma’s garden were for us but actually can see now were to protect the garden.

Associate
The sorting hat has put me in the yellow house.

I also bought the dust extraction accessory for the multitool.
I have the multitool and recently bought a sanding attachment from Wickes (Wickes brand - the triangular thing with velcro-attached sanding sheets). To save you the trouble - don't bother. The DeWalt tool seems to be so powerful the sanding sheets cannot stay attached and just get torn off. Doesn't matter how heavy or lightly you press the tool onto the work. Maybe a DeWalt branded attachment would be better but this one is useless.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have the multitool and recently bought a sanding attachment from Wickes (Wickes brand - the triangular thing with velcro-attached sanding sheets). To save you the trouble - don't bother. The DeWalt tool seems to be so powerful the sanding sheets cannot stay attached and just get torn off. Doesn't matter how heavy or lightly you press the tool onto the work. Maybe a DeWalt branded attachment would be better but this one is useless.
It's the heat that kills them. Just checked my Amazon history for the one I found that "worked" and they've even put a warning image up as their third photo lol.

It is the heat that kills them... should last a while otherwise. I refurbished 4 sash windows with mine.

Soldato
The sorting hat has put me in the yellow house.

I also bought the dust extraction accessory for the multitool.

I'd stick an orbital sander pad saver on that.

Be careful when removing though as they stick like ****, which was noticeable recently when I broke my finger trying to remove one /

Soldato
That almost make me ejaculate, then I saw the price - wtf.

I assume we're getting our wires crossed, I'm just talking about the attachment for the tool itself. This one. I'm guessing you're referring to the actual dust extractor machine. I'm just plugging the tools into my Vacmaster vacuum cleaner.

I bought the kit that came with the DeWalt sanding attachment, but one of the triangular tips became damaged due to trying to get the tip into corners of what I was sanding (recessed panels of a wooden door). I've bought a new one already, and I'll be interested in a pad saver attachment for it. The sheets stayed attached for me, including the DeWalt 40 grit mesh style pad rather than the traditional grit like pads.

I'd stick an orbital sander pad saver on that.

Be careful when removing though as they stick like ****, which was noticeable recently when I broke my finger trying to remove one /

Yeah I definitely need to get a pad saver for the orbital, and a bigger battery. I only have the 2Ah battery that I already had as part of a cordless drill set.

Soldato
Some granite chippings, couple of tons delivered under £100, beats buying those little bags.
Half used on my parking spot and half in the old greenhouse spot (using the old base)
I can definitely recommend the Banana plants, buy 1 and they have multiple pups you can separate from the parent plant.
I have a garden full for my initial £24 investment

Screenshot-2024-05-14-20-37-25-47-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Soldato
Bought some new trainers, which i cant post here :cry: and i bought about £70 of lead.

uMmdfy5.jpeg

Bulk bought my standard Accupells as there seems to be a shortage of them at the moment and out of the 9 places i enquired about them only 1 had them. Also grabbed a few others (JSB and AA pellets) to try out to see if my air rifle likes them as much as the Accupells. Finally grabbed some wadcutters for nice clean holes when club competitions are running.

Back
Top Bottom