Apple Pencil and Adobe Software

Soldato
I have the M1 iPad Pro 11" and the Apple Pencil 2nd Gen and am going to be doing a bit of design work in either Photoshop, Lightroom or Illustrator and I'm curious if it was possible to use my Apple Pencil to help with making the designs? I'm new to world of design and will be getting help to learn shortly so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great :D.

Associate
AFAIK those apps don't run natively on IpadOS. However, you could try the following native Ipad apps for illustration/design:

Affinity Publisher
Affinity Designer
Adobe Fresco

Soldato
AFAIK those apps don't run natively on IpadOS. However, you could try the following native Ipad apps for illustration/design:

Affinity Publisher
Affinity Designer
Adobe Fresco
That's not correct. Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom are all available on the iPad.

Looks like the Apple Pencil will work with either Photoshop or Illustrator. Not sure about Lightroom.

Can't speak for how well it works though as I'm only familiar with the desktop versions of those apps.

Associate
That's not correct. Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom are all available on the iPad.

Looks like the Apple Pencil will work with either Photoshop or Illustrator. Not sure about Lightroom.

Can't speak for how well it works though as I'm only familiar with the desktop versions of those apps.
Thanks for updating, I assumed these were superseded by Adobe Fresco.

Back
Top Bottom