BA Premium Amex Companion Voucher - Eligibility Changing!

Soldato
Soldato
*From 1 November you will need to spend £15,000 within each membership year to earn a Companion Voucher. For example, if your next anniversary date is 1 Feb 2025 you would need to either spend £10,000 by 31 October 2024 or spend £15,000 by 31 January 2025 to earn your Companion Voucher for this membership year."

Caporegime
Does it even work/much benefit for the base card with business or first? I thought it was the premium (£250 pa) that's more impactful.

Wonder if they're changing the threshold for the premium card, was considering jumping over when I have a spare £250 :p.

Already in a tight battle to reach the threshold in ~6 months to book some South Africa flights.

Edit - oofff they're doing it for premium as well (£15k) and the fee is up to £300 :(.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
OP
Does it even work/much benefit for the base card with business or first? I thought it was the premium (£250 pa) that's more impactful.

Wonder if they're changing the threshold for the premium card, was considering jumping over when I have a spare £250 :p.

Already in a tight battle to reach the threshold in ~6 months to book some South Africa flights.

Edit - oofff they're doing it for premium as well (£15k) and the fee is up to £300 :(.
Yep, the threshold is changing to £15k and fee going up to £300 on the premium card

Soldato
I noticed this increase earlier. It's quite a big jump, isn't it? I only have the free pauper card so I had to spend £12k to get the companion voucher. Based on the current year I should be able to reach the threshold. Hopefully a few flights will get me over the line.

Back
Top Bottom