• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

sg0

sg0

Associate
Is there any stand out brand/sub brand that produced the 4090 well? I heard good things about the msi suprim. Just trying to avoid possible manufacturing issues.

Soldato
Is there any stand out brand/sub brand that produced the 4090 well? I heard good things about the msi suprim. Just trying to avoid possible manufacturing issues.
I would be more concerned with best warranty first, all the 4090 are very good cards tbh arguably ASUS strix 4090 oc being the best of the air cooled cards but looks one of the worst looking, specially their silly led lights, then the palit card with their fake diamond pattern bling. I used to remember there was a time when some cards used to look decent. I like the gigabyte aorus cards best for aesthetics and led implementation, I used to like their Aorus master 3090 with the edge LCD screen. Founder Edition card are very good but to be they don't look great but some prefer the minimalist look they have.

For warranty gigabyte and msi are good and ASUS can be slow, up to 6 weeks slow. Palit is only through retailer but MSI and gigabyte and ASUS will deal with you directly if required, but don't quote me on this as I am going from my experience form quite a while back. Things might of changed over the last few years so double check.

Last edited:
Reactions: sg0

sg0

sg0

Associate
I would be more concerned with best warranty first, all the 4090 are very good cards tbh arguably ASUS strix 4090 oc being the best of the air cooled cards but looks one of the worst looking, specially their silly led lights, then the palit card with their fake diamond pattern bling. I used to remember there was a time when some cards used to look decent. I like the gigabyte aorus cards best for aesthetics and led implementation, I used to like their Aorus master 3090 with the edge LCD screen. Founder Edition card are very good but to be they don't look great but some prefer the minimalist look they have.

For warranty gigabyte and msi are good and ASUS can be slow, up to 6 weeks slow. Palit is only through retailer but MSI and gigabyte and ASUS will deal with you directly if required, but don't quote me on this as I am going from my experience form quite a while back. Things might of changed over the last few years so double check.
good advice, thanks. I'll probably stay away from asus because of their repair shenanigans over at gamers nexus etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom