CO @ -60?? Asus Motherboard

Soldato
Ive just noticed when playing with curve optimizer that my motherboard go's all the way to+/- 60
is this a new thing? or dose Asus just take half steps and it stull just -30?

my CPU is at -30 i haven't tried to go passed lol

MoBo: Asus B650-plus wifi
most uptodate bios its not a beta

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive just noticed when playing with curve optimizer that my motherboard go's all the way to+/- 60
is this a new thing? or dose Asus just take half steps and it stull just -30?

my CPU is at -30 i haven't tried to go passed lol

MoBo: Asus B650-plus wifi
most uptodate bios its not a beta

Not sure about -60, but I have seen some people dial in -45 and -40 on some cores, one of them being skatterbench on some CPU's, maybe its an AM5 thing, the other thing ive noticed, and this is my first time using an ASUS board in a long time, I love the board, but hate that the PBO settings in the AMD overclocking menu work in mV, so if you forget this and dial in.... lets say....500 PPT, 500 TDC, 500 EDC, you find youll only boot at 547mhz on the CPU lol, it wasnt until I realised that for some very strange reason you need to add an extra 000 at the end of every number you enter to get the value you want, not sure if thats just an ASUS thing ?

Soldato
OP
We mine is not like that if I put 105, that would be a 105w limit. I was trying to put 105000 because that’s what I thought you should do but it just unlimited.

Back
Top Bottom