Comfortable chair for working and for watching shows?

Associate
After a new chair that is suitable for working(software engineer) and also something that i can lean back in with a comfy headrest whilst watching a show (also at my desk)

any tips?

Soldato
After a new chair that is suitable for working(software engineer) and also something that i can lean back in with a comfy headrest whilst watching a show (also at my desk)

any tips?
Second hand/refurb Herman Miller Aeron always a popular choice. Depends on your budget really.

Soldato
Second hand/refurb Herman Miller Aeron always a popular choice. Depends on your budget really.
I'd strongly suggest trying one of them out first....

I bought a new aeron (it was on offer) and sent it back because the seat pan had 'hard spots' in the mesh making my derrière go numb, I also missed the headrest although I knew I could buy an aftermarket one.

As to chair, no idea, I've been trying to find one for myself for the better part of a year..... lack of local 'chair' shops doesn't help

Soldato
I'd strongly suggest trying one of them out first....

I bought a new aeron (it was on offer) and sent it back because the seat pan had 'hard spots' in the mesh making my derrière go numb, I also missed the headrest although I knew I could buy an aftermarket one.

As to chair, no idea, I've been trying to find one for myself for the better part of a year..... lack of local 'chair' shops doesn't help
Very true.

I know the Giroflex g64 is also very well recommended on here.

You are right though, sadly its trial and error really with chairs and they are a PITA to have to deal with if you buy online and want to return it.

Soldato
You are right though, sadly its trial and error really with chairs and they are a PITA to have to deal with if you buy online and want to return it.
I don't mind the 'hassle' of returning a chair, it's having to dig deep into the t&c's to find out if there are fees to return etc.... if they stick a 10-20% return fee on it soon gets costly.

Back
Top Bottom