** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
Sounds like some good changes in the right direction.

Launch D4 was OK but there were a lot of annoyances, aspects was definitely one of them, along with the loot system being uninteresting.

I may check it out again see what the changes are like!

Do gems go in their own bag now? was annoying picking them up and having to sort through them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sounds like some good changes in the right direction.

Launch D4 was OK but there were a lot of annoyances, aspects was definitely one of them, along with the loot system being uninteresting.

I may check it out again see what the changes are like!

Do gems go in their own bag now? was annoying picking them up and having to sort through them.
Gems are just mats now, auto pickup and not in the stash (unless you craft them).

Associate
Was looking forward to this season but it seems way too easy (Playing on WT 2). With my necro mobs are just falling over. Only got to level 21 but already feel like a god. Last season I was dying all the time upto level 30

Soldato
If you imprint onto a weapon, you can't extract the aspect again from that weapon. It's gone forever (well until you find a weapon with the same aspect and extract it from that). However, season 4 is changing all that. Whenever you extract an aspect in season 4, it goes straight into your codex. Once you have it in your codex, you can use the aspect over and over again on new items. They are no longer single use, which is a great change IMO. It was one of the worse things about aspects.
Wonder if season 4 will let me extract the imprint. Will give it a try tonight.

Soldato
I'm bored already after getting a necro and sorceror both to 25. It's just too boring playing on the same maps and killing the same enemies I was at launch like one year ago

It's mind boggling how anyone could play this game everyday for years

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm bored already after getting a necro and sorceror both to 25. It's just too boring playing on the same maps and killing the same enemies I was at launch like one year ago

Yeah same. Got to level 50 in no time and bored.

Necro is so op with minions though. Literal AFK build is great in helltides. Just stand still dont do anything and your minions kill everything and you get XP as well lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah, this is certainly not a "restart" of the game like D3 had. I guess they're saving that for the expansion.

The changes are nice, but it still doesn't make me want to keep playing, it's all a bit meh. If you want to be at least somewhat engaged while playing, as above, don't go for the necro minion build. It's essentially an afk build for people who like to play while watching something else in the background.

Associate

I know what you mean, but for me (and probably for many) the fun doesn't start until you get to level 100, which is probably why they made the levelling process so easy this season

Associate
Very easy levelling with a minion necromancer, but I'm still not getting any real excitement from loot drops. The new mechanics for item customisation are appreciated, but I wish "legendary" ( and unique ) items lived up to their moniker.

Soldato
Minion necro is so insanely strong even after they had a significant nerf on the PTR, it is the very essence of face roll gameplay. I am currently in WT4 doing a world boss, I am the only non necro class here, its insanely popular and likely going to see some adjustments if the balance is too far out of wack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom