Soldato
Nooo, the draconic tree sentinel outside the entrance door to Lyndel, he was a massive pain in the ass for me.

I think from what it sounds you want the swirley thing in the south east mountaintops of the giants, beat him and its farm azula straight away. There’s some good bosses there, placidusax (optional and easily missed) and maliketh. Godskin duo was a borefest. After that you’re home straight to the final run of bosses. Even when you beat the final boss you don’t automatically go to ng+, you still have the world to sweep and clear until the expansion.
Ahh I see. Admittedly I did use my mimic summon for the draconic tree sentinel as a bit of a distraction.. but that’s what the summons are for I guess.

I put this game off for so long because of souls difficulty, but being so open world, it’s as hard or as easy as you want to make it. The start of the game however can be a bit of a slog. I know a lot of people used the bloodhound fang sword, but I hate that thing so didn’t bother with it.

Yeah that’s what I meant ! I’m headed there next then, and finishing up all optional bosses before finishing the rest of the mains. Good to hear I don’t need to go straight to an NG+. I want to do the expansion before rolling over to a new game !

Last edited:
Associate
I fired up ER a week or so ago after not playing for quite some time. Completely forgotten how my character build works effectively and I’m harbouring 2 million runes so terrified to move anywhere!

Parked it again until the DLC.

Soldato
Sorry to dp, but I’ve pre ordered SoTET in advance because I’ve enjoyed this game so much. It’s not often I pre order. My only gripe, I just wish there was a quest npc notebook or jotter to which the tarnished toook down some notes with a pencil.

Edit. Placidusax and Maliketh defeated this afty. :)

Edit. And the last trio done. Ready for the dlc. The Elden beast was some bs though :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom