F1 wheel and petals

Associate
I am after a wheel and petals set for F1 games been after sum for years but never got any it is time to bite the bullet and get them , I am happy to spend around £1000 on wheel/petals wat set do you think is best to get wat you can get in the UK easy ?....

Seat I will if I bite the bullet.

Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition Gaming Chair​

Associate
I am after a wheel and petals set for F1 games been after sum for years but never got any it is time to bite the bullet and get them , I am happy to spend around £1000 on wheel/petals wat set do you think is best to get wat you can get in the UK easy ?....

Seat I will if I bite the bullet.

Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition Gaming Chair​

Asetek La prima bundle?
the Logitech g pro wheel I saw somewhere someone else was doing wheels for them - wheel - base - pedals can be had for about £850 if you ask them for a 23% and then use discount codes too, will give you the extra money you need to geta formula wheel then too. https://youtu.be/-03a-ao7OOg?si=UPXQxt9kuVoita1T

Last edited:
Associate
I'd agree with the above. If you only plan to play stuff like F1, Forza, etc. then a high end wheel will be wasted. I bought my partner a used Thrustmaster T248 for £120 so she could play F1 and it's ideal.

If your aim is to play modded Assetto Corsa or get into the Formula side of iRacing then the Alpha Mini mentioned above is a great option. I have no experience with the GT Neo but I have their GT4 and GTS wheels and they're very nice.

I'm not sure you'd get pedals in the budget with the Simagic though so you can always look at bundles from Moza such as the R9/R12 as they do cheaper wheels or maybe a Fanatec CSL DD bundle.

Back
Top Bottom