General Darts Thread

Soldato
OP
Do you think you could call a darts match? Are your math skills fast enough? Mine certainly aren’t. I’m ok if they stay in the 20’s, but when they start going round the board, I’d lose it completely

I used to play in a league for a pub years ago, and you do get used to it, almost comes naturally, like muscle memory.

I've forgotten most of it now! :p

Caporegime
Feel like Smith might win the night now. :cry:
ZVGPO1F.gif

Caporegime
It seems a little odd to me that the Premier League does not count towards the Order of Merit etc. Feel like it should given the standard of play with the best players in the world.

Soldato
Unless we get another LL from no where the 6 who should be nailed on are -

LH, LL, MVG, MS, NA and RB

If Chizzy and Heta can have decent WC then it’s likely/hopefully going to be those two. No way Wright is getting back even if he has the ranking.

Caporegime
Unless we get another LL from no where the 6 who should be nailed on are -

LH, LL, MVG, MS, NA and RB

If Chizzy and Heta can have decent WC then it’s likely/hopefully going to be those two. No way Wright is getting back even if he has the ranking.
Who is RB? Did you mean RC? I feel like Cross needs to be in next years.

I'd also like to see Heta, but he seems to bottle it every time he gets to a quarter/semi final from what I've seen of him so far. Every now and then though he is almost unbeatable.

I'd like to see Ryan Searle given a chance, or Steven Bunting. Can't see the former happening though tbf.

Soldato
Who is RB? Did you mean RC? I feel like Cross needs to be in next years.

I'd also like to see Heta, but he seems to bottle it every time he gets to a quarter/semi final from what I've seen of him so far. Every now and then though he is almost unbeatable.

I'd like to see Ryan Searle given a chance, or Steven Bunting. Can't see the former happening though tbf.

It is RC as in Mr Cross, it auto changed to RB it must have been due to the amount of times I’ve wrote RB due to the F1 :D

Back
Top Bottom