General RPG discussion (formally : DND + RPG)

Soldato
How's everyone's dnd going?
I'm about 5 sessions in with my new group. Enjoying it beginning to get to grips with the mechanics and there is a reasonable group dynamic. We're a couple of players short meaning if someone is missing it's a bit limiting but can't complain too much. We're playing 5e using old Basic Set Adventures in the Mystara setting. Which reminds of my old red and blue box days as a kid. Which I still have stored away :D

Soldato
OP
The dm.

The rarest of fruit!
a good DM are stuff of legenards
:D ;)
to be fair not every ones cut out for a DM role so they are indeed rare for the decent ones or the ones you mesh with.

whats the new campaine going to be and do you think your char will be? ya all looked like you were enjoying your self from the image :)

Associate
I've still got lots of D&D going on each week, approx 3 games a week with the occasional gap here and there.

On the weekends I'm still DMing for two groups of friends that I met through D&D Beyond around 2020 with our homebrew world.
One of the groups is nearing the end of their current campaign so I've been starting to redesign for the next set of stories. The other group is probably just beyond the midway point of their campaign.

Also got the midweek game with some of the gang from here on the forums that's been playing with rotating DMs since around 2017.
We're just nearing the end of Dungeon of the Mad Mage, so we'll probably be looking at switching DM for the next campaign soon. I think a couple of us were looking at the either doing the newer Phandelver book or the Avernus book for the next campaign... I've also been toying with planning some kind of custom 'Faerun in Turmoil' plot as we've failed to stop the bad guys a couple of times, so we could have a bit of fun around cleaning up the mess caused the release of Tiamat and others.

Back
Top Bottom