Hyte Y60/Y70 Owners?

Soldato
I am looking to pull the trigger on a new build but I am looking for case inspiration and the Hyte Y60 is piquing my interest. I am thinking of putting a Kraken AIO (dual fan) into it so I'd be interested in seeing builds with an AIO fitted at top and also side mounting option

Anyone got one here and, if so, any chance of having a look at your build and what your thoughts are on the case?

Soldato
So I did consider the Hyte but ended up going for the newly launched NZXT H6 which is very similar to the Hyte but I feel it resolves any potential airflow concerns with an angled intake. Posted pics of that case in the new cases gallery if you want to have a look, very similar as I've got an EK 240 AIO on the top of my case. Just some food for thought :)

General thoughts are that it was fun to build in, plenty of cable management space and the temps seems great. I had actually moved from an 011 Air Mini as I was also upgrading to a 7800X3D AM5 setup.

x9HrQgC.jpg

D43DnnL.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It looks like I may have an issue with cooling if I go for the Hyte Y60 case as the GFX card I am going for is a triple slot Sapphire 7900XTX unit which is quite thick.

I might have to look at the H6 case but looking for ideas from others.

I quote liked the idea of the Y60 as well :(

Back
Top Bottom