Incursion Red River

Associate
Can't see a thread for it...

A PVE co-op Tarkov!

Anyone here tried it?

Associate
OP
Bought it and just did 3 missions (2 failures and a buggy failure) with a mate.
Awesome!

It's PVE Tarkov :)

The AI has very good night vision, so we went in during the day on mission 3.
Retrieved the intel and my mate (hosting) almost made it to the deposit spot before dying.
I then deposited the intel but, after he died, it no longer showed that we had collected or deposited the intel.
I extracted with my loot but a disappointing grade :(

But so much fun!

Early Access but highly recommended and a great price point!

Associate
OP
Anyone else not happy with Tarkov's decision to charge big bucks for PVE/co-op mode, should really check this game out!

Yes, it's in Early Access but it's being actively worked on with 3 patches in the last week.

Downside is that it only has 1 map, currently, which you get to know pretty well rather quickly, and only a small selection of missions, although the locations are somewhat randomised.

I've played 24h of co-op since buying it and enjoyed it immensely... really hope it becomes a big success!

Associate
Ive put 10 hours into this and i have to say its heading in the right direction for sure.
As someone who plays SPT this has great potential.
Gunplay is great , to answer @I kill Bunnies its real recoil with real mouse inputs needed for recoil not like tarkovs rpg setup.
Its lack of maps that its crying out for right now.
I hope it does well because actually in the midst of a gunfight its better than tarkov imo, gunplay feels like Arma reforger to me but again its better here.

Associate
I have a played a few games I have a little route along the edge then I cut in across a compound to extract. It's very bare bones for now but I like the general feel. I will try and complete the available missions.

I am however already sick of hearing " Anybody got any water?"!

Soldato
Keeping an eye on this one as a single player Tarkov would be great. Sometimes I can't be bothered playing PvP games.

From what I can see it needs a bit more time to flesh itself out.

Soldato
Thanks for the heads up! Insurgency Sandstorm is my benchmark for gunplay quality (recoil, ragdoll, bullet penetration - you can shoot through bricks, effects with dust, sparks and so on), very curious to see how this one holds up.

Back
Top Bottom