Inter Solar 83 space based game.

Soldato
Did you try the Demo?

I was going to say that if there was ever a game designed for you, that this was it, then I noticed there is hardly any command line inputs, so will you even like it? :p

Soldato
OP
Did you try the Demo?

I was going to say that if there was ever a game designed for you, that this was it, then I noticed there is hardly any command line inputs, so will you even like it? :p

Command line or Command Module inputs..... asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for your interest! The current feature list isn't complete so I cant confirm if you will be able to access the command line on the Umami 400 microcomputer that controls the Inter Solar shuttle.

It might be easier to add an SCE switch though. And it doesn't really matter what it does as no-one knows!

IS83-01-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Thanks for your interest! The current feature list isn't complete so I cant confirm if you will be able to access the command line on the Umami 400 microcomputer that controls the Inter Solar shuttle.

It might be easier to add an SCE switch though. And it doesn't really matter what it does as no-one knows!

IS83-01-scaled.jpg

According to the interweb, the SCE switch makes broken things work. It's just a shame they never had them on StarTrek.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Latest from the dev

Features

• Interior and exterior lighting control switches added
  • Master Power switch added
  • Engine power switch added
  • Thrust control switch added
  • Systems switch added
  • Life support switch added (not yet functional)
  • Jump drive master switch added.

3D assets

• New right gauntlet with flashlight
  • New model for pilots seat
  • New model for fron dahsboard
  • New model for left control panel
  • New switch model
  • Reworked roof model
  • Overhead flight panel model added

Audio

• New sound effects for engine startup
  • New sound triggering system to be more responsive

Gameplay

• Electrical system implemented
  • Misjumps now possible if power lost to jump drive
  • New orbital physics - you can now freely rotate your craft in orbit.
  • Re-built autopilot system using new physics

Bug Fixes

• Inability to quit star map with Vive wand fixed (uses left trigger)
  • Issue causing teleportation to break fixed
  • Issue with random sandstorms miles above moons fixed
  • Invisible floor and canopy from when outside ship fixed
1.png

1.png

Soldato
Have it on this wishlist. I know it's a slow burn with this guy after Go For Launch, I'm happy to keep on waiting. Checkout the latest XWA Upgrade if you're interested in the clickable ship interactions, it's amazing how far they've come with that.

Associate
Thanks for the mention (again!).
Development is rolling along with a few updates published per month to the closed pre-alpha builds available via the patreon. I update the demo now and again too to bring it in line with the closed content...but you're always just stuck in one system on the demo.

1.png
1.jpg
1.png
F9Nz-FGWAAAqSD4

Soldato
OP
More stuff from the dev

I’m very pleased to announce that the latest update is now live!

This update add some great new game play in the form of resupply from wrecked shuttles. Manually refuel and recharge your ship using the external and internal ports, with real physics extendable hose to lock on to the target port.

Sit back and watch one of the many new procedural gas giant types rise over the horizon as you ship siphons the fuel from a wreck… jump back about safe in the knowledge you can now make the next jump using your newly topped up fuel tank!

1.jpg

Soldato
OP
Dev update.

Its been a great month for development! In march a new type of world was brought in to the game to explore - Frozen moons! And now, just one day in to April the next patch is also live. This add the much anticipated Asteroid Fields to the game!

You can get access right here via the patreon - https://www.patreon.com/FirstTimeGames

Here is a great video showcasing the new asteroid systems!

f92436c8-b9e2-f398-8a33-68b5cdcc5552.jpg
c731d5de-b9b0-3f9c-8e91-a27c0afb7d4d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom