Long weekend quick solo trip ideas?

Caporegime
Ive got my birthday off as an extra day holiday with work. And it falls on the Monday in September.

Im thinking of a short Thursday to Monday night solo weekend break (me and a backpack) from Bristol.

Not really sure what I'm looking for. So throw ideas at me. I've done solo before but it was a longer holiday.

Stuff I like/don't.
Like:
Adventure activities
History/architecture
Nature (not zoos)
Stuff very different from UK (ie not a beach holiday)
Don't like:
I'm not really one for food dedicated trip.

I was actually thinking morroco. As me and Gf plan to go there but she's busy that day.. Lol. But a tad unsure about it being a bit unfriendly for women. And this would allow me to get a feel and see if other European women at getting hassle.

She'll me for it. As she'll be jealous!

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive got my birthday off as an extra day holiday with work. And it falls on the Monday in September.

Im thinking of a short Thursday to Monday night solo weekend break (me and a backpack) from Bristol.

Not really sure what I'm looking for. So throw ideas at me. I've done solo before but it was a longer holiday.

Stuff I like/don't.
Adventure activities
History/architecture
Nature (not zoos)
Stuff very different from UK (ie not a beach holiday)
I'm not really one for food dedicated trip.

I was actually thinking morroco. As me and Gf plan to go there but she's busy that day.. Lol. But a tad unsure about it being a bit unfriendly for women. And this would allow me to get a feel and see if other European women at getting hassle.

She'll me for it. As she'll be jealous!

I'd be tempted to do something adventur-ey. Depending on the weekend. It's the UTMB in Chamonix that'd be amazing to spectate and get some great hiking in.

Back
Top Bottom