Memory advice for Ryzen AM5

Associate
What brand uses Hynix?
You’ll need to check Reddit or review sources because all of the brands mix and match between Hynix, Samsung, Micron etc

I know that TeamGroup has the name Hynix in the product description on some of their retailer websites (I cannot link to a competitors website).

If you’re not going to overclock, just get 6000 MT/s RAM with the tightest timings and don’t worry about it.

Associate
Any of these will do.

You don’t need to overthink RAM, it’s all pretty good and you’ll see a small difference in performance between slower and faster kits.

Have a look at the Kingston Fury kit and see if that’s still using Hynix, last time I checked it was. Check Reddit.

Caporegime
6000 is not officially supported by 7600X; officially support only goes up to 5200. Although the internet widely reports success with 6000 kits so I don't think you need to worry about that. If you're primarily gaming, there isn't a lot of difference in performance between faster and slower memory (once you're past the real potato stuff) so, personally, I'd buy based on cost and, if you're budget constrained, prioritise getting 32Gb over getting the highest speeds.

Associate
Team Group have an excellent 600Hz CL30 at 1.35V. Similar Corsair slightly more expensive and needs 1.4V. Sure it can be optimised, but out of the box at 109ish, the team group is a very good bet.

Back
Top Bottom