New chair?

Associate
Another “recommend me a chair” thread.

I’ve had both Noble and Secretlab and I do find them comfy and decent but they both have the same depth seat pan, which for my leg size is just slightly too much and ultimately gives me back ache as my lower back does not fully contact the seat.
So I ideally want something not from these gaming type of companies.
I remember trying an IKEA Markus years ago and thought it was nice but no local IKEA to try again, any thoughts on their chairs?
Also, the Herman miller stuff; always gets recommended but again, no way of trying, would have to buy second hand and is a ton of cash.

Thoughts?

Permabanned
I do have IKEA Markus at home. Most of the time I work from home and play the xbox on it, so I spend most of my time in this chair. I purchased it over a year ago an dthis chair is fine. But I go to the gym so that there are no serious consequences after a large amount of time spent in a sitting position.

The only thing that happened to the chair during this time is small dents from the butt, but this is not critical.

I also thought about buying Herman, but for now I'll wait until I have more money

Soldato
Another “recommend me a chair” thread.

I’ve had both Noble and Secretlab and I do find them comfy and decent but they both have the same depth seat pan, which for my leg size is just slightly too much and ultimately gives me back ache as my lower back does not fully contact the seat.
So I ideally want something not from these gaming type of companies.
I remember trying an IKEA Markus years ago and thought it was nice but no local IKEA to try again, any thoughts on their chairs?
Also, the Herman miller stuff; always gets recommended but again, no way of trying, would have to buy second hand and is a ton of cash.

Thoughts?
Go into John Lewis and try the HM.

Associate
I’ve had an ikea markus for 3 years now. Really comfortable, probably the best chair I’ve had but I tend not to spend silly money on them since I only use them for gaming sessions.

Back
Top Bottom