Non stick pans.. that last!

Soldato
They asked for a photo of the top and bottom of the pan and they replied almost immediately saying there were signs that I had used too much heat.

I'd be tempted to go back to them and ask them to define "too much heat" in an actual celcius figure, and then go further to ask exactly how they are able to determine that from two photos.

Soldato
So I think I have found the holy grail with non stick stuff.

Was fed up with Teflon coatings going Pete Tong and food sticking.

Been through several Woks now (5 or 6) and took delivery of a Ninja anodised Wok today.

Lets just say I should I have got this from the very start! Build quality is something else.

Magic

Soldato

Been through several Woks now (5 or 6) and took delivery of a Ninja anodised Wok today.

Lets just say I should I have got this from the very start! Build quality is something else.

Magic

The holy grail is stainless steel. You can’t get any better. Heat it, water test, oil and you you’re ready to go.

It’ll outlast everything as well. Same can be said for a well seasoned cast iron pan.

Caporegime
Professional kitchens uses stainless and carbon steel and they cook all day everyday. Some of these pans have been used for decades so imagine the same pan in domestic use, it’s going to be a life time.

Which is why I don’t get any kind of coating non-stick pans now for frying. I fry eggs in my wok or cast iron, both have a layer of seasoning so thick i wash it with soap and water like regular pans.

Soldato

Magic
Definitely don't use any Teflon pans, it's not good for you at all, it was banned a fair few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom