**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Associate
I have a phone holder for my stadia controller and removed the phone holder part and shoved a tablet holder on it. Last night was bliss laying in bed with a 10 inch old tablet doing dailies on FO76. Got to love Steam link.
Does anyone have a good build for a silenced Kabloom I could work my way to? I am really enjoying the exploding rounds. Currently I'm a half baked silenced pistol build.

Associate
If you can find me on a server I'll build you some armour and weapons to make it a touch easier early on.
Cheers for the offer but I'm ok plodding along so far even if the start hasn't been as good as the first time. After some more time with the new character the little irritation is I have different workshop plans and don't have the free npc BoS guy from the shop. I don't even have all of the basic crafting benches yet so not sure if it's bugged or is just random. Found the chem bench last night which I had straight off away the first time. Why shop things / plans aren't account wide I've no idea.

I've no idea how much time I'll put into FO76 but I expect most of it will just be building and tweaking my house :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
My legendary drops and rolls have been fun over the last couple of days

Quad/25% faster/250DR reload Tesla rifle as a legendary drop from a Mirelurk Queen

Instigating/+25% damage when aiming/25% vats Enclave Plasma sniper rifle (sadly not great for my initial plan to use it as a flamer)

Anti Armor/+25% faster/15% critical fill - plasma rifle that I will mod into a flamer.

Vampire/25% faster/100% movement speed - beta wave plasma flamer. It dropped as that - very happy, eats plasma cells and breaks very quickly.

Instigating/Explosive combat shotgun - going to surpress this for up close boommaking

Vampire/+25% damage when aiming/90% weight reduction minigun - I shall name this The Immortalizer.

Associate
Open Pipboy
Do thing I wanted to do
Hit ESC
map pops up
Scream and hit ESC again
Repeat...

Especially fun in the middle of a tense fight

Soldato
My legendary drops and rolls have been fun over the last couple of days

Quad/25% faster/250DR reload Tesla rifle as a legendary drop from a Mirelurk Queen

Instigating/+25% damage when aiming/25% vats Enclave Plasma sniper rifle (sadly not great for my initial plan to use it as a flamer)

Anti Armor/+25% faster/15% critical fill - plasma rifle that I will mod into a flamer.

Vampire/25% faster/100% movement speed - beta wave plasma flamer. It dropped as that - very happy, eats plasma cells and breaks very quickly.

Instigating/Explosive combat shotgun - going to surpress this for up close boommaking

Vampire/+25% damage when aiming/90% weight reduction minigun - I shall name this The Immortalizer.
Have you got a holy fire yet?

Back
Top Bottom