** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm on 76 hours and just onto the Arena. Think I'm gonna stick it down from Hard to Story, just to get the tokens. Don't think I cba struggling through all them challenges.

When do you do the dlc? Is it anytime before the end, or after the end with this one?

Didn't think of that. Now I played the dlc and have just as good if not better legendary bows anyway.

Associate
Just "finished" the main game.

Despite the many hours it took me, I didn't actually do any of the pit challenges, or any of the Arena fights. I may go back and do those at some point.

I haven't come across any way to start the DLC within the main game so assume it must come afterwards. I guess I'll find out now.

Edit; I didn't do any of the Hunting Ground trials either.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Despite the many hours it took me, I didn't actually do any of the pit challenges, or any of the Arena fights. I may go back and do those at some point.

I haven't come across any way to start the DLC within the main game so assume it must come afterwards. I guess I'll find out now.

Burning shores can only be started after completion of the main game quests.

Soldato
I'm on 76 hours and just onto the Arena. Think I'm gonna stick it down from Hard to Story, just to get the tokens. Don't think I cba struggling through all them challenges.
i did them all on easy - not too difficult. As you said i can't be arsed waiting for the tokens.
That being said, there are now a load of rare resources i need to far to upgrade what i have :(
I foresee a lot of tideripper fights

Soldato

I haven't done any of the pits, arenas or trials either. Not really content I enjoy. I did rinse as many other side quests as possible though.

Associate
i did them all on easy - not too difficult. As you said i can't be arsed waiting for the tokens.
That being said, there are now a load of rare resources i need to far to upgrade what i have :(
I foresee a lot of tideripper fights

Ive just blasted through them all and got them out the way. Think I'll probably stick easy loot on strictly for upgrading equipment like these bows too :D

Caporegime
I got as far as the snow peaks and the boredom kicked in again.......

Completed the first one last year and enjoyed it from start to finish. But this one just isn't pulling me in.

Uninstalled :(

• Sad
Reactions: TNA
Associate
Completed Burning Shores too now. 180 hours for the main game and DLC.

As above, Forbidden West didn't grab me in the same way as ZD and seemed over-complicated in places for me. Skills/Valor and melee fighting combinations in particular. Thankfully, they are not essential for completing the quests. Completing the trials becomes pretty tedious. I know you can either ignore them or drop difficulty down but that just leaves me with a feeling of inadequacy. :o

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Completed Burning Shores too now. 180 hours for the main game and DLC.

As above, Forbidden West didn't grab me in the same way as ZD and seemed over-complicated in places for me. Skills/Valor and melee fighting combinations in particular. Thankfully, they are not essential for completing the quests. Completing the trials becomes pretty tedious. I know you can either ignore them or drop difficulty down but that just leaves me with a feeling of inadequacy. :o

Wow. I think I spent less than half that time. But yeah, I agree HZD is a better game.

I was going to leave it installed to do the rest of the stuff. But I find I do better and enjoy more concentrating one main game at a time. So uninstalled it and now playing BG3.

Will defo install it again at some point to play some more and finish some left over stuff.

Soldato
i'm starting to lose interest a bit - i think i need to get back to the main quest.
I completed the gauntlet races at the weekend - what a massive pain in the arse that was. Whoever programed the riding needs to be shot.

Back
Top Bottom