Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
New desktop pics seeing as this forum is on its knees

vapo_latest2.jpg

vapo_latest3.jpg

vapo_latest4.jpg

downloader.jpg

Silent 24 DL machine on left, with Netgear DSL modem/router next to it. Samsung 181T and Vapolianli on the right

Now i never have to leave my flat :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Dean
Also, what are you using as CPU cooler mate? Is it actually a Vapochill, or a home made jobby?

Could you take a few pics of the case with the side off, so i could possibly see how you have mounted it all inside?

Cheers,
Deano

here is a close up of the inside unit

vapo3.jpg

Soldato
OP
plus as i have discoved another 50 quid for the silent 60w external psu- but its essential. Mine has ZERO fans in it ;) so i would say it leads Sons Of Silence with what 10dBA with idle hdd ?

morex_power_large.jpg

dont think these are competitors- only sell ITX stuff?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
hi mate yeah long time no speak :)

Starting to get v excited about my New Year plans - got final confirmation that i can get my machine regased in Jan, and have some new mods planned :D

Got two sets on 2x120mm laser cut steel grills to replace the fugly front grill on my PC75 - will be putting one set into the roof to exhast, and one on the right hand side panel blowing over the whole compressor.

Then replacement of all electics with routed power/ fan cables and replacement of all fans for purple led fans

cathodes being replaced with purple also

In addition will be having the whole hose remade and braided and will be using the new A64 clamshell head

As for the AV stuff - these little missions are for mp3 only - see my AV specs below, which is in my living room

Front speakers: Accoustic Energy AE109 cherry floorstanders
Centre speaker: Mordaunt Short 304
Rear speakers: Eltax beech HT2BP Bi-Polars
AV Amp: Yamaha HTR5640
DVD player: Sony NS900V (SACD/DVD)
Television: Panasonic TX-28PS12

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom