Quest 3 owners etc

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Thanks for the tips. Been ok this afternoon, gonna try same time tonight and see how it fares in letting it run for a while.

Associate
I just managed to grab a quest 3 128gb used on vinted for just £98 - hopefully it's all good but I thought its worth the gamble at that price. I will finally be retiring my quest 1 - I might trade it at cex for something they still give you £80 in vouchers for them.

Soldato
OP
I just managed to grab a quest 3 128gb used on vinted for just £98 - hopefully it's all good but I thought its worth the gamble at that price. I will finally be retiring my quest 1 - I might trade it at cex for something they still give you £80 in vouchers for them.
Does it come with controllers? That's insanely cheap for a working model.

Even without controllers you could buy some quest pro controllers to setup with, and you're still getting a cheap deal.

Edit looking at vinted I see a couple there for that price. One has a photo of a quest 2 box in one of the pictures. Very suspicious in my mind. Still, could be a bargain.

Last edited:

take a photo of what actually arrives i’m curious lol

Soldato

There is nobody selling a fully working Quest 3 for £98. Either the headset is going to be broken or it's a scam and you are going to get an empty box.

Back
Top Bottom