**Review** Gigabyte Krypton Dual sided gaming surface

Soldato
A quick review of the Gigabyte Krypton Dual Sided Gaming Surface which I have been using for the past week instead my normal mat for my casual gaming and computer needs. (thanks to AceModder for allowing me to lighten his collection)

First off I would like to point out that the package was sleek and well done like seems to be the standard among many peripheral makers.
aVRap.jpg

------------------------------------

The Hard Side:
n78E6.jpg

A rough surface that's incredibly fast the slightest touch and the mouse glides across the surface. Being a Hard mat user I found it to work effectively and precisely whilst I gamed with it. It didn't show any of that annoying flicker some hard mats show from being too reflective.

The Soft side
twTYw.jpg

Very smooth and perhaps a little too gripping for my liking but all the same the mouse moved comfortably and precisely across the mat.

The outer surface is made up of rubber and did work well on my glass table to prevent the mat taking trip to the floor. Also the pad itself was large enough that I didn't find myself hitting the edges at all.

-------------------------------------

So the conclusion. Being a hard mat user I have to say I won't be putting my Mionix Propus 360 back on the desk for the moment as I have found this surface to be more to my liking and it doesn't make the noise that my Mionix makes when I drag my mouse frantically around playing games.

For the hard surface the mat is at the high end of the scale and competes easily with the equivalent Mionix, Razer & Roccat surfaces, sadly it prices itself out of the same market by being both hard and soft. I feel that as you can only use one side at a time it's a possibly a little bit on the expensive side.

All the same for people who are unsure which surface they prefer this stylish well designed surface will definitely help you make your choices.

YOUR BASKET
1 x Gigabyte Krypton Dual Sided Gaming Surface £22.99
Total : £25.27 (includes shipping : £1.90).

Back
Top Bottom