SecretLab Magnus Pro

Associate
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Has anyone got the SecretLab Magnus Pro desk?

I really like the look of it and with the power cable built into the leg and the cable management.

However it is obviously a lot of money when there are cheaper standing desks out there.

Is it worth it?

Associate
Also interested in feedback on the Magnus Pro. My main concern would be any wobble when at its highest, but unless you spend more on a four legged desk, you'll have some wobble I guess with every sit/stand desk. Love the cable management with the power and ethernet cables being hidden though.

Associate
Also interested in feedback on the Magnus Pro. My main concern would be any wobble when at its highest, but unless you spend more on a four legged desk, you'll have some wobble I guess with every sit/stand desk. Love the cable management with the power and ethernet cables being hidden though.

Scrap that. Only the EU store ships to Ireland, but they won't supply the type G sockets and plugs used in the UK and Ireland. And the UK no longer ships to Ireland due to Brexit. I could use an adapter I suppose, but that would likely void warranties should anything go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom