*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

Commissario
Apple Studio Display
but but but but

The ASD is really good, but I can’t justify the cost for a work tool, only used during work hours. I edit photos but I do this on my personal MBA.

The uplift in benefits vs the monitor I have now is non-existent. The Lenovo is clear and crisp enough, it has sRGB mode and cost is low.

:cry:

*insert normal comment about please let me know when you put the ASD on MM*
(genuine interest).

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
but but but but

:cry:

*insert normal comment about please let me know when you put the ASD on MM*
(genuine interest).

I man-justified it :p

Sold my speakers, no longer need my webcam or headset (built in mic is good). I then found myself using my MBA as a desktop so that was replaced by a Mac mini for personal usage.

Soldato
j86yAcO.jpg

Reactions: LiE
Soldato
I was about to post, ‘no Kleenex?’ like it was the only thing missing from a set up like that.

But then I spotted the used loo rolls on the right hand side :cry:

Soldato
I was about to post, ‘no Kleenex?’ like it was the only thing missing from a set up like that.

But then I spotted the used loo rolls on the right hand side :cry:
I can explain that :D. If I get to near the end of one roll I just take a new one so I don't run out half way through and end up with some unused ones.

Soldato
Here’s my own setup now with my recently acquired ASD. Since my MBP is now in clamshell mode I also ended up having to invest in the Magic Trackpad :p

52Sk8Kxl.jpeg

The Flexispot standing desk was also an addition towards the end of last year, has been a great purchase so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom