Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
Thanks to @roman59 managed to get the rack extended and installed. Happy days. Loads of room to fill now.

PXL_20240513_180428718.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
Looking good my friend, really good that they all fitted correctly ;)

Finally after about a two month wait I have a bottle of Newsh arriving tomorrow from Element Games, looking forward to trying it out :)

Plus more Pro Acryl paint as well ;)

Last edited:
Associate
I ordered the rogue hobbies paint set yesterday, like I haven’t got enough paint already :rolleyes:

And the set of monument pro synthetics. I’ve never got on with synthetic brushes but I have heard some good things about these so I’ll have a go.
I have just spent nearly an hour scanning all my bottles of paint (Pro Acryl, Scale 75, Vallejo & AK Interactive) into the Paintrack app on my phone, that does not include all my Citadel paint which I have already logged in the Citadel Paint app :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I have just spent nearly an hour scanning all my bottles of paint (Pro Acryl, Scale 75, Vallejo & AK Interactive) into the Paintrack app on my phone, that does not include all my Citadel paint which I have already logged in the Citadel Paint app :)
I use it also but find that colour match isn’t great. I hear great things about miniature painter pro but you have to pay for the app lol

Associate
I use it also but find that colour match isn’t great. I hear great things about miniature painter pro but you have to pay for the app lol
Not too worried about the colour match, all I want is a list of my paints I can check easily so I don't buy duplicate colours by accident ;)

Associate

Picked this up today from my local hobby store, it was the only copy of White Dwarf they had in stock ;)

Already going for stupid prices on ebay.

Cheers All

Associate
Oh dear used the Paintrack app to scan and catalogue my non Citadel paints, I have been buy model paint since the first lockdown, 303 differrent colours oops.

I dare not count the Citadel paints logged in my GW app ;)

Cheers all

Soldato
Looks great @kindai.

My painting has slowed somewhat as I've branched into more games, albeit they need miniatures painted too: Dystopian Wars, Fallout.
Probably get some momentum now it's better weather etc as I dont play pc much then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom