The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Soldato
Dont see Nunez going yet, Salah if right offer money wise comes in will go I think.

Were also allot more likely to get a big money offer in for Salah over Nunez

Man of Honour
Dont see Nunez going yet, Salah if right offer money wise comes in will go I think.

Were also allot more likely to get a big money offer in for Salah over Nunez
I think the issue Nunez might have (IF what I've read is true) is that it was supposedly Klopp rather than Liverpool that wanted him. Apparently he was very much a Klopp signing, if it turns out thats true and Klopp is now gone and the people who call the shots are now looking at him thinking , well I/we didnt want him anyway, he might find himself higher on the for sale list. Unless Slot particularly wants to keep him of course.

Soldato
I think the issue Nunez might have (IF what I've read is true) is that it was supposedly Klopp rather than Liverpool that wanted him. Apparently he was very much a Klopp signing, if it turns out thats true and Klopp is now gone and the people who call the shots are now looking at him thinking , well I/we didnt want him anyway, he might find himself higher on the for sale list. Unless Slot particularly wants to keep him of course.
Im still torn on Nunez, I suspect Slot will give him a chance myself.

What Nunez does is cause chaos he does occupy defenders and is a threat but he does miss far too many at the same time. He has improved from his first season with us, so if that continues on basis he is given a chance then he may also improve his goal return. This is all just a theory mind. If he gets next season and no sign in finishing improving thats when i think it will be over for him. We wont however get back what was paid at that point or even now mind.

Soldato
We would be absolutely insane to get rid of a fella who has 31 G/A in a season tbh especially considering he hasnt started that many league games.

Soldato
I don’t want him to go I’m just torn on him long term atm due to what he misses

I love everything else he does.

Much prefer him to Gakpo.

Diaz-Jota-Salah is what I bet would give us the most goals of Jota could stay fit.

If not Nunez takes Jota place

Soldato
I don’t want him to go I’m just torn on him long term atm due to what he misses

I love everything else he does.

Much prefer him to Gakpo.

Diaz-Jota-Salah is what I bet would give us the most goals of Jota could stay fit.

If not Nunez takes Jota place
Nunez and Gakpo are completely different players and both have good qualities. I wouldnt sell either.

If anyone goes imo its Diaz

Man of Honour
It will depend largely upon who Slot wants in his front line, he may well come in with a specific transfer signing that he wants to be in the team scoring goals. I doubt he will want to be seen as winning but winning with Klopps team, he'll want to put his own stamp on it.

Back
Top Bottom