The Newcastle United Club Thread **No Spoilers**

Soldato
If the rumours of Ramsdale from Arsenal are true, he would make a good replacement for Dubz - I don’t think he would replace Pope as 1st-choice GK though.

Soldato
If the rumours of Ramsdale from Arsenal are true, he would make a good replacement for Dubz - I don’t think he would replace Pope as 1st-choice GK though.
doubt we are after him. If any it will be a new number one or a very promising young one. It been horrible watch Dubs flap at corners and crosses and diving to his right :/

Soldato
@woppy101
Seen that last night and must have got something in my eye. I know the club does a lot of promo and work around youth clubs, kids with disabilities and hospitals but that was brilliant.

As soon as he found out him and his wife jumped into his car and drove down.

Soldato
Caporegime
Seen that last night and must have got something in my eye. I know the club does a lot of promo and work around youth clubs, kids with disabilities and hospitals but that was brilliant.
I think 3 or 4 of them have been to NUCASTLE playing indoor football with school kids/disabled groups.
Guamares, I think Tonali and 1 or 2 others. I believe the club give them some of the funding though so that's probably why

It used to be a local youth centre, not seen any locals near it since it changed, looking at their website they have tons of free stuff for kids , even gaming groups.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom