What sport requires the most skill?

Soldato
Why are people arguing what requires the most skills?
Its not something that can be proved at all. All sportsmens from each sports have to have very specific attributes that make them good at a sport.
No sport skill is 'better' than another sports. Its just daft.

Caporegime
$loth said:
From seeing some good matches even at amatuer status I'd say Judo.

im leaning more towards the martial arts, however i did mention in my previous post that MMA would be the one i would chose.

to those saying tennis, i would say that squash and table tennis require more skill

Soldato
BoomAM said:
Why are people arguing what requires the most skills?
Its not something that can be proved at all. All sportsmens from each sports have to have very specific attributes that make them good at a sport.
No sport skill is 'better' than another sports. Its just daft.

You know what, I have to agree with you 100% on that one. :)

Man of Honour
Jonny ///M said:
too true ;) :D Cedric man myself though.

I totally missed this the first time round, I'm actually slightly surprised Peaty is still going, he must be knocking on a bit now. Come to think of it is Warner still kicking about in biking or has he retired? I haven't paid attention for a few years now.

Soldato
semi-pro waster said:
I totally missed this the first time round, I'm actually slightly surprised Peaty is still going, he must be knocking on a bit now. Come to think of it is Warner still kicking about in biking or has he retired? I haven't paid attention for a few years now.

I take it your talking about rob warner? Im sure hes still about in the scene somewhere.

Soldato
as other people seem to be doing, ill put my point forward more.

theyre of a rider called james stewart from the us. The bike he rides is between 80 and 110kgs with fuel, + riding gear and his own weight. Notice how he handles the bike around the track, then imagine what it would be like trying to do that for 40 minutes straight, as fast as you can, whilst also keeping he mental concentration to make sure you get the jumps right everytime, as in one of them videos shows even a slight miscalculation means a lot of pain.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mefm34iayRc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lIepTedCAdw

:)

Back
Top Bottom