What watch do you wear?

Associate
Love it, and while I agree prices have increased, bezels still don't always line up! :D

Seiko case and bracelet finishing, especially from a comfort standpoint always seems to be standout though in my experience, even the affordable models.

Have no problems at all with the Seiko bracelets even the pressed clasps that people complain about its just the aesthetics on the Sumo one that just doesnt look right to me.

Associate
Have no problems at all with the Seiko bracelets even the pressed clasps that people complain about its just the aesthetics on the Sumo one that just doesnt look right to me.
Yep, agree. I think big divers look epic with a rubber strap though..

Also I realise what I said was vague- I meant the Seiko case/bracelet finishing was standout excellent :)

Associate
Fell in love with this when i first saw it , end links are still crap on the Sumo though with that weird step that looks like its not made for the case , so put it on a dark blue Crafter Blue.
Although Seiko prices have definitely rocketed over the last couple years , (probably finally paying someone to do QC as everything lines up ) no longer cheap workhorses.
The middle bit of the dial is actually green indoors but blue outdoors.
Love a sumo, still have my sbdc001 that I bought from seiya Japan for about £460ish all in. Not sure I would pay what they want for it now as the 6r15 in mine was a dog. It's running a 4r35 now after I was done over by a very highly praised watch maker. :(

Back
Top Bottom