Win 10 or 11 for new build?

Associate
Hi all. I've just ordered my new system upgrade from oc with a little help...
Ive been using win10 for my last rig and am wondering if win10 would be ok or win11 better for new sysyem.
Also, as far as key code for win 10/11, where is best to get it from. Tyia.

Soldato
Agree but that is for Enterprise not sure you can purchase key for standard user.

W11 is awful try to avoid even if it means you end up being on Win10 after support has expired.
They are for business use and you need a minimum of 5 Windows 10 pro licenses before you can upgrade to LTSC

you also need to sign the corporate contract as well.

TSC version is a corporate product so one need to sign a corporate contract with at least 5 licenses. Please note, one need to have Windows 10 Professional license to install LTSC license so it is expensive enough.
Please contact Microsoft partner near you for purchase.

taken from here - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-10-ltsc/2f4cd7ee-422e-4c40-b70b-18372c5518dd

Soldato
I got lost there with the LTSC IOT bit,
Can you elaborate a bit m8?
Just google it, you can buy it. The least bloatware and is literally bare bones windows. You can even fully turn off telemetry in the group policy settings. Microsoft is not going to come after you if anyone fancies attempting to scare you. I personally will not use any other version of windows, MS can **** right off.

Soldato
Hi all. I've just ordered my new system upgrade from oc with a little help...
Ive been using win10 for my last rig and am wondering if win10 would be ok or win11 better for new sysyem.
Also, as far as key code for win 10/11, where is best to get it from. Tyia.

Win 11 and I find it's best to get it from an approved dealer. Just search around to get the best deal. And get Windows Pro or Enterprise. I use Pro so that I don't need a Microsoft Account.

It's worth getting a few "tweakers" to make it easy to disable and remove bloatware/unwanted settings and features.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom