*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
So, I've trawled through loads of pages in this thread and have given up.

mrk or Phate or Raymond...I think you all have that nice coloured LED backlighting behind your monitors, the ones that change colour based on what's going on on the screen.

If you happen to see this post, could you let me know what these are (and if you have a picture, it'd be much appreciated).

Associate
So, I've trawled through loads of pages in this thread and have given up.

mrk or Phate or Raymond...I think you all have that nice coloured LED backlighting behind your monitors, the ones that change colour based on what's going on on the screen.

If you happen to see this post, could you let me know what these are (and if you have a picture, it'd be much appreciated).

I have gone through all the pages on this thread to see people setups. They are all amazing and its great to see how creative people are in their own little space.
I always without fail check out this thread each day to see more new updates.

Great setups guys!

Soldato
It looks cool but I'm not sure I get the point of eyefinity, why is that better than one big screen? And you wouldn't have the borders...

Greater peripheral vision, and you still get the borders (bezels) on a single monitor.

Also 3 monitors are much better for productivity, I have 3 monitors that I use primarily for productivity. I do play games across them but the enhanced productivity is much more important.

Deleted member 94233

D

Deleted member 94233

New house, new desk

14x1p8w.jpg

Associate
Heres my humble of ode

75d4.jpg

zxld.jpg

ka5d.jpg

My beloved microphone, that I bought for a friend to sing with, she never used it so I kept it for skype and games quality is next to none, never any background noise.

tvz1.jpg

My 2 pieces of artwork, Bane and Breaking Bad
ggxs.jpg

ietz.jpg

Associate
Those close up photos make the artwork look 100x bigger than it actually is, compared to the top photos.
They're so tiny, its almost cute. Still though, that bane one is especially nice, and reminds me of some acrylic paintings I did in college.
Any info on where you got those picture frames from? they look real slick.

I just got a new monitor / speakers, ordered a desk from ikea and hopefully will be picking up a chair on Sunday.
I will post pics when my desk gets here, but everything will be a huge change from what it currently is and I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom