Solar panel production figures

Soldato
Some of the live data in pvout dont make sense.......

@Freefaller has a had a max power draw of 1100kwh, but in 3hrs of daylight hes accrued 3.5kwhs of solar.......dont compute

edit: its ok i can see what its doing now, its just showing the power for that 15min spell...and not the max for the day so far

Last edited:
Soldato
My system is 11,600w STC. I know STC is the most optimistic/ unrealistic measurement, but I can't find the other rating off hand. (8k-something IIRC)

The system has only been active for about a month and my best day so far is 49.9kwh. Yesterday was 48.6kwh

Located in sw Florida.

Last edited:
Soldato
There was an unofficial rule for pvoutput for just residential because the numbers just get silly with commercial systems.

it's just meant to be a fun way to see stats and how you compare day to day really, and for some cool history :)

People can post commercial stats here if they want, there isn't any rule against it, but I'd sort of argue same logic applies, the numbers will be silly and usually not actually owned by the person posting them.

Soldato
OP
I didn't see any rule in this thread that said otherwise?

1104x270W = 298KW

I got a ticking off for trying to add our works 50kw system to PV Output, but it's fine here.

It's more useful if you post generation, system size, then system size divided by the days generation, which gives a figure that can be compared to everyone's systems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom