***Air Fryer recipe, tips and photos thread***

Deleted member 258511

D

Deleted member 258511

Going to get one of these hopefully at a discount (Black Friday). Even the wife could cook in one of these surely.

Soldato
Ive been going by the fan oven temps lately and going by the time it states, perhaps knocking 5mins or so off the time in some cases.

That conversion chart posted somewhere on here (pinch of nom), I thought was a bit extreme with the temp lowering, tested it on some things and it didn't cook it very well.

Soldato
We have a small gammon joint 750kg, not sure what to go for with it in the air fryer?

I was thinking 25-30 mins at 180 on air fry mode (ninja dual)

Anyone got any advice or recommendations

Soldato
We have a small gammon joint 750kg, not sure what to go for with it in the air fryer?

I was thinking 25-30 mins at 180 on air fry mode (ninja dual)

Anyone got any advice or recommendations

What’s it say on the packaging?

I’m trying a whole chicken in our ninja dual tomorrow, anyone cooked a chicken in theirs?

Permabanned
yup

H3ukqJe.md.jpg

Soldato
What’s it say on the packaging?

I’m trying a whole chicken in our ninja dual tomorrow, anyone cooked a chicken in theirs?

What dual do you have, smaller or the larger?

We have the smaller and I'm not confident a good size chicken will fit in the draw? A small would. But medium/large I'm not so confident

Soldato
Was about to try this this morning and got prepped and then found out we've run out of eggs :cry:

Go on go on go on go on, someone try it....

Soldato
Just had a go at the above and promptly managed to weld the egg to the ramekin, rendering both things useless.
So after tossing it in the bin, I had a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes instead.
That said, next time I need two things gluing together I’ll put those two things in the air fryer along with a ramekin and an egg.
Seriously though, I’d advise using a lot more water than the recipe suggests, or just do the eggs in a pan.

Soldato
Just had a go at the above and promptly managed to weld the egg to the ramekin, rendering both things useless.
So after tossing it in the bin, I had a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes instead.
That said, next time I need two things gluing together I’ll put those two things in the air fryer along with a ramekin and an egg.
Seriously though, I’d advise using a lot more water than the recipe suggests, or just do the eggs in a pan.

I'll give that a miss then.

Cheers :cry:

Back
Top Bottom