Poll: AirPods Max

Will you buy/have you bought AirPods Max?

• Yes

Votes: 26 11.7%
  • No

Votes: 197 88.3%

• Total voters
Associate
I still really like mine - use them on every commute and many hours at the desk for work.

I have also started using them a fair bit with Apple TV for cinema style sound without waking people up

Soldato
Still lifeless. I saw some people on Reddit had success putting them in the freezer for a bit (forced power down due to temp?) so mine are currently now defrosting as at this point I’ll try anything to change them from being an expensive paperweight.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just give them to me.

I’d get in touch with apple and see whats happening, the fact you’ve done a factory reset and it’s still not sorted them points to a hardware issue to me - purely guessing though.
Finally did that this morning, they asked me to take them to a store to be inspected.

I wonder what options I'll be offered, I have no other issues with them apart from the elastic on the headband is extremely tired. It's frustrating that it's not easy to change.

Last edited:
Associate
Regarding the connection dropping from Mac, I have noticed that occasionally some game controllers or headphones don't connect to my Mac unless I switch off the bluetooth and switch it back on again, started using a USB dongle for my mouse and keyboard via a usb hub so it doesn't bother me as much anymore but just a thought to try the next time you have that issue.

Soldato
Mine are 100% RIP. Tried everything. Going to have to see if I can get a genuine used pair for a not silly price till the new ones eventually come up (hopefully minus any condensation issues).

Last edited:
Associate
waiting on the airpods max 2's for a while now, but disappointed on the rumours im hearing. Really hoping they do a big upgrade as its been several years now, and not just the change to USB-C

Man of Honour
Improvement in the sound quality/ANC is the main thing im hoping for - rumours I saw were that thats not going to happen.
Also a proper case and a way to turn the damn thing off!
Type-C as well which is to be expected at this point
What’s wrong with the sound quality? I think they sound utterly amazing.

Back
Top Bottom