Amazon Prime

Soldato
I haven't got a clue with what's going on with their pricing-as soon as I log into it and go to a series I'm watching (the 100) I'm finding it shows they are only initially charging for series 2. Despite watching series 1 and then jumping to series 3, I'm finding when I go back to series 3-it is now showing they are charging for episode 10 (series 3)? I then decide to skip series 3 and go to series 4 because, at least for now, it showing included with Prime. It keeps changing every day so I don't know where I am with it or whether I'm going to be charged extra. Anybody else having this issue?

Man of Honour
There was a load of issues with it awhile back, people reported it but looks like nothing has been done.

I seem to recall issues with season 2 episode 10 when I tried to re-watch it awhile back IIRC I already had it purchased from watching previously but couldn't re-watch it as it said I'd not bought it, but trying to buy it said I'd already purchased it.

Soldato
one of so many reasons, that so many people have gone back to the old days again, and now stream this content from else where....

Last edited:
Man of Honour
They seem to have sorted this I think - I got a slew of emails saying I'd purchased X episode of Y season of The 100 which had me worried for a moment but I've not been (re)billed for them and now all episodes showing as free or purchased. I guess someone has gone in and sorted the problems.

Back
Top Bottom