***** AMD RADEON RX 7900 SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS IN STOCK & AVAILABLE TODAY! *****

Associate
But you own a 1080ti... I bet you said this for the last 4 rounds of gpu launches. They are never cheap enough or fast enough or cool enough or quiet enough or you can't run em on a 12v duracell... If this card was below 1k you would not buy it....
And I bet you have been making toxic and presumptuous comments for quite a while

Soldato
And I bet you have been making toxic and presumptuous comments for quite a while

Oh please there's nothing toxic about what Ian said, That word is ridiculous.

He's simply stating the truth. The amount of times I've seen people on this forum over the last 10+ years say "well if it did this or had this and was this price I'd totally get it....." when in reality 99.9999% of the time it's from people who simply cannot afford a certain card or want cards at fantasy low prices.

Someone who wants high performance whether it's from AMD or Nvidia just gets the best from either company that's within their budget and doesn't announce to the world why they aren't getting a card.

Last edited:
Associate
Any update on the ETA for restock? Ordered my reference card when it claimed 'in-stock' - and said as much almost twenty minutes after I ordered no less - but later found out it was oversold and I somehow ended up in that camp. I can handle waiting, but not when I have basically no idea how long I could be sitting here with a massive hole in my soul/wallet that needs a shiny new GPU to fill it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Any update on the ETA for restock? Ordered my reference card when it claimed 'in-stock' - and said as much almost twenty minutes after I ordered no less - but later found out it was oversold and I somehow ended up in that camp. I can handle waiting, but not when I have basically no idea how long I could be sitting here with a massive hole in my soul/wallet that needs a shiny new GPU to fill it.
Post your order number in this thread or ask in the Customer Services Forum

Associate
So after the frustrating ordering process I had which ended up with me getting one according to the system, DPD are yet to deliver it to me. I just keep getting sorry emails saying delays and delays on delivering it, got to say I'm glad I picked the free shipping option as I would be asking for my money back on this one! LD Fingers crossed I get it by the weekend!

Soldato
So after the frustrating ordering process I had which ended up with me getting one according to the system, DPD are yet to deliver it to me. I just keep getting sorry emails saying delays and delays on delivering it, got to say I'm glad I picked the free shipping option as I would be asking for my money back on this one! LD Fingers crossed I get it by the weekend!
Dpd are having massive issues due to royal fail strikes, so it's not surprising if they don't deliver it when they are supposed to.

Associate
DPD are terrible

OcUK Staff
OP
DPD are terrible

In fairness to them they are my personal favourite courier, the girl who delivers to us is polite and always goes out of her way, I also like the APP so I can see where they are and the expected ETA. Never had an issue with them until this month and to be honest every single delivery this month has had issues to my home address and I just accept that they are extremely busy and struggling to cope, if it arrives a few days late so be it, things are happening which are out of most couriers control, weather, strikes etc.

Soldato
In fairness to them they are my personal favourite courier, the girl who delivers to us is polite and always goes out of her way, I also like the APP so I can see where they are and the expected ETA. Never had an issue with them until this month and to be honest every single delivery this month has had issues to my home address and I just accept that they are extremely busy and struggling to cope, if it arrives a few days late so be it, things are happening which are out of most couriers control, weather, strikes etc.
I can agree, do not normally have issues with DPD but my last delivery was separated (ordered 3 things and came on different days) and the first delivery was delayed then arranged for another day due to unforeseen issues.

With all the strikes going on and their work load going up its expected to happen at some point.

Back
Top Bottom