Any gaming/RGB keyboards with cable on the side?

Associate
I have a Corsair RGB gaming keyboard with a very thick cable coming out of the back (at the centre), like most keyboards seem to have. This is an issue because I want to place a midi keyboard behind it, and be able to switch them around when I am using the midi keyboard. The cable is too inflexible to bend it and make it run down the back of the gaming keyboard.

Could someone recommend me decent gaming keyboards with a cable that wouldn't get in the way? Ideally coming out of the side of the keyboard.

PS: Not a wireless one.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a Corsair RGB gaming keyboard with a very thick cable coming out of the back (at the centre), like most keyboards seem to have. This is an issue because I want to place a midi keyboard behind it, and be able to switch them around when I am using the midi keyboard. The cable is too inflexible to bend it and make it run down the back of the gaming keyboard.

Could someone recommend me decent gaming keyboards with a cable that wouldn't get in the way? Ideally coming out of the side of the keyboard.

PS: Not a wireless one.

cant you just buy a 90 degree usbc connector and duct the cable down the side? that's assuming your cable is detachable.

Back
Top Bottom