Asus ROG PG32UCDM - 4k OLED 240hz

Soldato
So many options to choose from, I’ve only ever known LG OLED panels so this could be my first QD display.

Does anyone know of a site that lists and compares the specs of the 2024 OLED’s?

Caporegime
Does anyone know of a site that lists and compares the specs of the 2024 OLED’s?
Hey TT, long time man hope you're well.

I personally think the new WOLED's are slightly better esp with the 480Hz open but someone like Hardware Unboxed will be doing a direct comparison to QD if not already, I'll see if I can find the vid from the other day.

edit;

Tim does a pretty good job with his monitor reviews these days. Their are some direct comparisons in his charts too. TIMMEH!!!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey TT, long time man hope you're well.

I personally think the new WOLED's are slightly better esp with the 480Hz open but someone like Hardware Unboxed will be doing a direct comparison to QD if not already, I'll see if I can find the vid from the other day.

edit;

Tim does a pretty good job with his monitor reviews these days. TIMMEH!!!!!

Hi bud, no need for hardware unboxed, I’m sure you’ll own every 4k OLED at some point .

Yeah, I’ve been away from the forum for a while, it kept making me want to buy things I don’t need.

I’ve got an M32U at the moment which is a brilliant monitor, I’ve always said 4k OLED is the end game for me monitor wise though so will buy one when I make my mind up which is best for me.

Doesn’t need to be either QD or WOLED specifically, I just need something with 90w PD for the work laptop, doesn’t need a KVM switch as I’ve got an external one but would be nice to be able to ditch it.

Hope you’re good bud!

Caporegime
Hope you’re good bud!
Yeah man all good here thanks, hope you (both) are too! Iirc both MSI and Gigabutt both have 90w PD options (am sure someone will correct me if wrong), and the Asus model here does too so there's a few options to choose from. Asus seems the front-runner atm but as-per they make you pay for it!

Associate
I’ve got an M32U at the moment which is a brilliant monitor, I’ve always said 4k OLED is the end game for me monitor wise though so will buy one when I make my mind up which is best for me.

Doesn’t need to be either QD or WOLED specifically, I just need something with 90w PD for the work laptop, doesn’t need a KVM switch as I’ve got an external one but would be nice to be able to ditch it.
I’ve got the M28U and it’s been really hard to replace it as can’t find KVM + USB-C PD

I’m trying to hold out for the 240/480hz ones but suspect I’ll bite at the first batch that’s released.

Caporegime
Ended up ordering one of these last night.
I'm seriously looking at the LG 32GS95UE-B at the revised pixel structure really helps with text clarity, but there's no way I'm paying £1400ish so it looks like I'll have to wait til Black Friday time to see if any deals drop on it (or another manufacturers variation of it).

Back
Top Bottom