Baldur's Gate 3

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Surely you've seen the occasional instance of this in the Cyberpunk 'but actually just screenshots' thread?

Bwahahahaha. Aka the mrk screenshot thread.

I used to have most posts in there for a long time. Eventually mrk took that crown with the sheer amount of screenshots he posts.

Soldato
Oh yeah - there's 2 forges, how could I forget :D The one you've found requires a specific ingredient and either a mundane (non magical) dagger/longsword/sickle iirc but you can find that yourself! There's instructions in that room if you look hard enough :p

Chances are Halsin has returned to the Druid Grove by now.

As for the Underdark and all the Bibberbang? Good luck! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Oh yeah - there's 2 forges, how could I forget :D The one you've found requires a specific ingredient and either a mundane (non magical) dagger/longsword/sickle iirc but you can find that yourself! There's instructions in that room if you look hard enough :p

Chances are Halsin has returned to the Druid Grove by now.

As for the Underdark and all the Bibberbang? Good luck! :cry:

Bibberbang! Yeah those things. I just shoot them with an arrow from a distance :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The trick is to go to the console subsection for games specific threads because people actually talk about the games in those.

I try to talk about it here. Albeit seemingly at times by myself. But you don't even approve of that! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm still very early act 1 (despite putting 30+ hrs in) and enjoying, but I have a question.

I've just stumbled across Karlach, my party is full and i'm progressing with their story so don't want to get rid of anyone but I see I can send Karlach to my camp. Is this a good idea and then I can swap in (if I do decide to get rid of someone , which is unlikely). Will Karlach just be happy to sit there for god knows how long?

Thank you

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
It does warn you when you go to the mountain pass. It's a weird setup though but I can't really tell all without spoilers

I think I arrived there very early on in the game and got a message saying that enemies are a lot tougher on that side. I was like hell no (they were tough as it was) and turned around :cry:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm still very early act 1 (despite putting 30+ hrs in) and enjoying, but I have a question.

I've just stumbled across Karlach, my party is full and i'm progressing with their story so don't want to get rid of anyone but I see I can send Karlach to my camp. Is this a good idea and then I can swap in (if I do decide to get rid of someone , which is unlikely). Will Karlach just be happy to sit there for god knows how long?

Thank you

Not found him yet myself. But I think I know where he is. Just been too busy elsewhere on the map. My steam counter shows about 20 hours but game time is probably a lot less.

I might switch him out with lae'zel as she doesn't seem to get along with Shadowheart. Will see. Might try him out and decide. What do you think @Psymonkee :)

Soldato
Brill , Looks like we're at similar points, will keep a watch on this thread as don't want to loose option of a potential recruit (ps. Karlach is a she from what I can tell, unless you know of a story progression i'm not aware of yet :D )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Brill , Looks like we're at similar points, will keep a watch on this thread as don't want to loose option of a potential recruit (ps. Karlach is a she from what I can tell, unless you know of a story progression i'm not aware of yet :D )

Seems your right. I thought it was a bloke all this time :cry:

Associate

Thank you
Yes, totally. Even characters back at camp gain experience, so if/when you add them to your party, they will level up to the current party level.

Soldato
Yep and whoever you want back to camp. You can chase to them at the end of the day if you want to go through their dialogue :)

A fit party makeup it very much depends on where I'm exploring but I tend to favour high offense because dead enemies can't hurt you :cry:

Back
Top Bottom