Best domain hosting (only need email forwarding)

Associate
I've lost patience with 123-Reg, need somewhere else to stash the family's domain names. I have 7 in total, and all I really need is email forwarding. Don't mind paying a nominal fee, if the service is worth it, but since my requirements are pretty minimal, if I can get away without paying (apart from domain name registration/renewal fees of course), then that would great. Any recomendations?

Soldato
I use Fasthosts and their Catch-all forwarding.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here - how does this work?

I'm using Microsoft Business Basic at the moment and I want to switch to an email only host that I can configure Outlook to handle the email. I already have the domain bought and paid for, I just need a service to handle the email via Outlook (or another app as long as it has push support).

TIA

Soldato
Just use AWS, I'm paying £0 this year to host my website (admittedly it's static) and also use it for my icloud email domain. Once I move to YouFibre I'll be behind a CGNAT so I might have a go at setting up a VPS which will be cheaper than paying the ISP for a static IP. It's nice having these options with my personal AWS account.

Soldato
Just use AWS, I'm paying £0 this year to host my website (admittedly it's static) and also use it for my icloud email domain. Once I move to YouFibre I'll be behind a CGNAT so I might have a go at setting up a VPS which will be cheaper than paying the ISP for a static IP. It's nice having these options with my personal AWS account.
Worth looking at Oracle's free instances (AMD or ARM).

Back
Top Bottom