Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Didn't get an email but always check here anyways. Im free Thursday assuming nothing major goes wrong work wise Wednesday eve. If the space is still avaliable ill come along if thats ok? Whats your number/email so we can sort out payment?

Associate
Didn't get an email but always check here anyways. Im free Thursday assuming nothing major goes wrong work wise Wednesday eve. If the space is still avaliable ill come along if thats ok? Whats your number/email so we can sort out payment?

Its all paid mate, not expecting any money from you. If you just want to arrange a time and place to meet.

Associate
image.jpg

Oops

Associate
Just trying to make the decision to as whether I put some 180 Fox 36 on or a set of Fox 40. I know I should but I'm debating if I'll have more fun with it in 180mm mode.

Soldato
Time to buy a spitfire I think Begbie! :)

(and a non-potatwoe action cam so that we can see the riding out there, it looks ace!)

ps: The Jewtube video looks sped up - not that I'm saying he looks fast, just that the video's a bit odd, motions are odd.

Last edited:
Soldato
static bike runner - worth it?

I know that halfords do one.. but basically I want one I can set up in the conservatory and pedal whilst I'm doing the job hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom