Black cases look nicer

Associate
So wait, hear me out. I realized I had enough spare parts lying around the closet to make a whole PC out of if I had a case, so I figured I'd grab one. I've been using a 011D-mini white for a couple years now, and TBH, while the case is great, it never blew me away. Well this week I ordered a black Vision, and while I did a slopjob and really fouled the thing up, the RGB looks sooo much nicer in it. I can't take my eyes off the RGB. It just looks so vibrant in there. You need the juxtaposition. This terrible picture does it no justice

VL2UfNT.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
My case is a plain black box - no glass, no RGB, it's great
Man, IDK. I'd rather the color be there for some reason. Maybe it's as shallow as looking at fireworks. I mean the colors are very attractive. The purple swirl in the aqua is legitimately the prettiest coloring I've ever seen. Complaints about sleep and stuff are similarly confusing to me, it takes but 1 second to click sleep, if I found them distracting, which I don't.

IDK, the colors feeding into the GPU via the gaudy pcie RGB cover reminds me of the warp cores in star trek or something. I like to imagine the color shades are literally reams of massive data packets being stuffed into the computer, and the fans are using some kind of hydro-helium-inert-freeze-gas to cool the 14 kiloquads per second of information being processed.

Associate
Man, IDK. I'd rather the color be there for some reason. Maybe it's as shallow as looking at fireworks. I mean the colors are very attractive. The purple swirl in the aqua is legitimately the prettiest coloring I've ever seen. Complaints about sleep and stuff are similarly confusing to me, it takes but 1 second to click sleep, if I found them distracting, which I don't.

IDK, the colors feeding into the GPU via the gaudy pcie RGB cover reminds me of the warp cores in star trek or something. I like to imagine the color shades are literally reams of massive data packets being stuffed into the computer, and the fans are using some kind of hydro-helium-inert-freeze-gas to cool the 14 kiloquads per second of information being processed.

What you smoking bro?

Associate
I find with black cases you tend to see less of what is inside via TG panel unless you are using RGB. Seeing as I dislike RGB then white cases it is. Plus white cases do not show up dust as easily as black cases.

Associate
Always had black cases but recently bought a cte case from ocuk that is white and I like the look a lot better just looks better and I haven't even built in it yet so much better then my old 700D.

Associate
I prefer black with a dark tinted glass window. If I turn my RGB off you can barely see anything, so I keep the RGB about as dim as possible just to have a bit going on inside without it being too much of a light show. Too much RGB I find to be quite obnoxious but my tower is on my desk so I don't just want a boring black box. If it wasn't so obvious on the desk I'd just have a plain black box though I think.

Caporegime
White reflects light the best of any colour so your just wrong.
also white looks cleaner and dust shows up less

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom