Can anyone 3D scan small items?

Caporegime
Hi all, I have some spoiler bolt caps from my Alto Works which I need scanning so that they can be 3D printed, they are missing in a lot of cases.

Pics (please ignore dirty work bench mouse pad lol)

mGdIlhp.jpeg

POxCoV2.jpeg

If anyone would be willing to do this for me if I send them to you, and then send them back to me, please let me know! I'd be super appreciative! :) <3

Printing a few of each would also be awesome (I'd pay of course) but its not really needed, just the scans... I tried some free phone apps and all of them were pretty terrible at getting any detail.

Last edited:
Associate
I've had good success with the Polycam app on an iPhone 13 Pro Max if you have something similar with LiDAR? I'm not sure what androids might have it but iPhone 12 Pro onwards (Pro/Pro Max models) have it!
Maybe you have a friend/family that has a phone capable if you don't?

Associate
I've had good success with the Polycam app on an iPhone 13 Pro Max if you have something similar with LiDAR? I'm not sure what androids might have it but iPhone 12 Pro onwards (Pro/Pro Max models) have it!
What format does this then go to? Much extra processing needed?

Caporegime
OP
I am pretty isolated unfortunately, but there are a couple of folks I could potentially ask...
measure the dimensions and post it here.
I will, thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom