Can I get to 1900?

Associate
I have a 5950X on an MSI B550 Tomahawk with 4 * TeamGroup UD4-3600 16Gb sticks for a total of 64Gb. I have all BIOS settings at auto apart from the following:
VSOC (1.15V)
VIOD (1.05V)
VCCD (1.00V)
VDDP (0.95V)
ProcODT (40)
VDIMM (1.39V)

If I set my FCLK to 1900MHz and RAM to 1867 MHZ then I can boot fine and pass an hours test with OCCT VRAM and Prime 95 Large FFT
If I set the FCLK to 19000 MHz and the RAM to 1900 MHZ then OCCT passes fine but Prime95 Large FFT always fails within about 15 mins.

I am thinking as this is B-Die I should be able to run at 1900MHZ quite easily, and my processor will obviously run at that speed. What settings do you recommend changing to try to get them both in sync at 1900?

Soldato
On the face of it, that seems like quite the ask but maybe chuck up a screenshot of zentimings and someone with a better knowledge of memory overclocking than me can suggested some timings to help with stability

Soldato
There are my timings - https://ibb.co/hDHmGfP

I assume if I can't get to 1900 stable then I should drop back to 1867 for everything so it is all in sync and then look at tightening my timings?

These are my timings, NBot directly comparable but I do have 4 sticks of B-die like you just smaller capacity. I don't know all the rules you are meant to follow with RAM I just kept lowering timings and testing took me months but my system has been stable for a couple years now.

Comparing the two nothing on yours seems to be running at tighter timings than mine from a quick glance so i would probably just start by upping your VDIMM, it could be as simple as that

ZENTIMINGS.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom