Championship/EFL Thread 23/24

Associate
Huge game for Leeds today, a convincing win is required but I’d take any kind of win at the moment.

I have Ipswich down for 6 points from their last 4 possibly 7 Leicester 5 or 6

With the talent Farke has at his disposal Leeds should be top two, possibly would have been home and dry without the turmoiled start and rats jumping ship.

I’m hoping it’s impossible for Southampton to be top two on the final day and that they rest a few players. Depends who the last spot is between and who Southampton would prefer in the playoffs

Last edited:
Soldato
Huge game for Leeds today, a convincing win is required but I’d take any kind of win at the moment.

I have Ipswich down for 6 points from their last 4 possibly 7 Leicester 5 or 6

With the talent Farke has at his disposal Leeds should be top two, possibly would have been home and dry without the turmoiled start and rats jumping ship.

I’m hoping it’s impossible for Southampton to be top two on the final day and that they rest a few players. Depends who the last spot is between and who Southampton would prefer in the playoffs
Honestly, I don't see us winning anymore games.

Something has happened at the club, the threat of losing points isn't enough for this kind of decline in form, especially after being 17 points clear of 3rd.

Enzo has lost the dressing room, no clean sheets since November, players are not responding, defence is a shambles.

Soldato
A boring routine 3-0 home win for the saints tonight, just what the doctor ordered. Still don’t see us making top two especially with the last day away at Leeds and our goalkeeper being on crutches but keeps it interesting!

Associate
Just to prove how ridiculously inconsistent Grimsby have been - Saturday, absolutely blew playoff placed Crewe off the pitch and won 3 - 0. Tonight, sounded total ******** against a team below us, lost 2-0.

Soldato
I'm not looking forward to our game tomorrow at home against the baggies, gonna be really difficult.

After losing against two clubs in the bottom, now facing a club fighting for the playoffs, it could be the beginning of the end. Especially if our muppet manager keeps playing daka. :(

Soldato
That was a huge win for us today. Still no clean sheet and missing a penalty. Choudary was brilliant with those clearances.

Another massive game on Tuesday night against Soton, this is our game in hand and we need to make it count.

Soldato
Glad I'm not working Saturday (Toby Carvery Kitchen). Derby, last game, at home, 12 kick off. Toby Carvery at breakfast will be RAMMED. Toby is the gathering point for many fans before and after the match as its just 10 mins walk to Pride Park. Just under 200 booked in for breakfast alone and 120 more than a normal Saturday for Carvery at 3pm onwards.

Soldato
Probably for the best Southampton don't get promoted, don't fancy going back to getting thumped like that week in week out. Embarrassed themselves.

Back
Top Bottom