*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Interesting. You can actually feel the speed in that. The game for cars and speed were crap. You heard the car rev and change gears but speed barely changed on screen. So basically they conveyed speed by sound lol.

Hope they make driving much better for the sequel. Even after all patches it still is poor imo.

Soldato
I take it back. After the initial rail road it open ups and the decisions you have to make in phantom liberty are bloody great.

I ended up discussing it with a friend and the differing opinions we had on the outcomes and characters really demonstrates how well written it all was.

60 hours in. Don't want it to end. Still have lots of side missions and main quest to finish.

Do we know if there's plans to expand it further?

Last edited:
Associate
Just completed this for a second time
Albeit the first time was at launch and this was after the 2.0 update and phantom liberty

Absolute 10/10 game
Completed all endings back when it came out and pre-order phantom liberty. I've still to play phantom liberty but am happy I did pre-order the main game and DLC. I'm not one to pre order.

Associate
so is this all patched up and worth a play now ? i was very interested but put off by all the initial stuff
but it seems they have done a lot to fix it, like with fallout 76 and others
be great if people could release working games ha ha

maybe starfield will be fixed somewhen LOL

Associate
so is this all patched up and worth a play now ? i was very interested but put off by all the initial stuff

I recently got into it, after the PL patch. It's good fun and definitely worth playing. For me, it wasn't as good as Witcher 3, but still very enjoyable.

Associate
Mso is this all patched up and worth a play now ? i was very interested but put off by all the initial stuff

Very much so.

I tapped out of the original release and thought I'd maybe not ever play it because of the issues.

Then I tried again recently and had the most enjoyable 100+ hours of gaming I've had in years. Its very slick and well done now.

I did the main game and DLC back to back. Finishing the DLC the story was a real chocker too!

Last edited:
Associate
Very much so.

I tapped out of the original release and thought I'd maybe not ever play it because of the issues.

Then I tried again recently and had the most enjoyable 100+ hours of gaming I've had in years. Its very slick and well done now.

I did the main game and DLC back to back. Finishing the DLC the story was a real chocker too!
Finished all of the endings?

Associate
Very much so.

thats good to hear i think i will give it a go then !

Associate
Finished all of the endings?

No, just one in the main game and then a real emo one with phantom liberty.

I'm not one to do lots of multiple endings on the same play-through..... will save some different endings for another time. Although I am tempted to see if there are any less hard hitting endings at the end of PL.

Soldato
No, just one in the main game and then a real emo one with phantom liberty.

I'm not one to do lots of multiple endings on the same play-through..... will save some different endings for another time. Although I am tempted to see if there are any less hard hitting endings at the end of PL.
Which endings were they? There’s a bunch for both main game and PL.

The only PL ending that made sense to me was…

Getting So Mi onto the Lunar shuttle after betraying Alex and Reed. V isn’t getting the Blackwall AI matrix anyway you skin it and the NUSA will keep So Mi as a Blackwall WMD which will only end one way. I also don’t trust the FIA to repair the damage the Relic Chip is doing as Arasaka, the folks that made it, are very dubious about finding a fix.

Alex gets to live as an added bonus.

Soldato
Soldato

I'd recommend it.

I played a few months after release, and didn't like it much, so gave up on it for a while.

The v2.0 patch made it into a different game- and it's now excellent.

The gameplay improved, and it runs better, too.

Last edited:
Associate
Which endings were they? There’s a bunch for both main game and PL.

I did the what they call the "secret ending" without knowing its a secret..... it just seemed the way to go.

This is the one where.....
V has the Relic removed but it means he loses all his chrome too and the ability for his body to ever accept any chrome or upgrades.

He returns to Night City but he can't hack it there as without chrome he's weaker than the weakest lowlife and gets beat down by random punks.

He knows he can"t stay in NC but can't reach Judy or Panam either to go start a life elsewhere. Vik can't help and Misty goes off to live a life elsewhere too. V just wanders off to try and live as a normal human.

The way its done after I properly zoned in and lived the life for 100+ hours kinda left a lump in my throat and i'm not like that with games.

Back
Top Bottom