did i make a boo boo

Associate
Last edited:
Soldato
I'd have probably picked different fans with a more balanced static pressure/air flow design than the purely air flow focused ones you've picked but apart from what the others have said nothing obvious standing out to me.

Would have likely picked up a set of cablemods cables rather than extensions if it was me but then the h6 flow might actually have a little more space round back than my o11 evo.

Curious about the choice of white fans and cpu cooler, I'm assuming the case is white, and a nearly all black build for everything else.... not sure that would have been my choice from an aesthetic standpoint.

Associate
Mostly seems alright could have optimised price a bit better.

I think I'd have saved £35 and got a peerless assassin instead of the coolermaster heatsink (still comes in white with RGB fans), assuming it fits in the h6 flow (I didn't check).

I'd have taken a cheaper model of 7800xt.

The PSU seems a bit expensive and also more wattage than you require imo. Although it's always nice to have some headroom for the future.

As others have stated pressure optimised fans are better if they are doing intake against a fan filter etc, use airflow fans for exhaust when there's no restriction.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks all for the feed back I'll be honest a fans a fan to me yes the case is white I've got an am4 build in it at the moment but that's getting taken out and given to the kids (I'm not sharing my pc with them no chance)

Im a bit concerned now with the choice of the CPU cooler to be honest if it won't fit with the ram

Back
Top Bottom